This buttermilk dressing is unbelievable. The aroma from the dill and the creamy sauce will make you pig out your vegetables. Use any seasonal vegetables for your salad. For your leftover buttermilk, try my pancake recipe! Link: The Classic Buttermilk Pancakes
Magical Taste, Buttermilk Dressing over Seasonal Salad
· ¼cup (80cc) of buttermilk
· ¼cup (80cc) of plain yogurt
· ¼cup (80cc) of Japanese mayonnaise
· 3 to 5 tablespoons of dill
· ¾ to 1 teaspoon of salt
· ¾ to 1 teaspoon of Dijon mustard
· some pepper
· some pouched eggs Recipe: How to Make Poached Eggs
1. Chop the dill finely.
2. In a bowl, mix buttermilk, yogurt, Japanese mayonnaise, dill, salt, Dijon mustard, and some pepper.
3. Place pouched egg on top of your seasonal salad and generously pour the mixed dressing over your plate.