Master how to make poached eggs for your salad or eggs Benedict (Amazing Eggs Benedict).
How to Make Poached Eggs
· Hot water enough to cover about an inch of the pot
· 3 to 5 tablespoons of vinegar
· 2 to 4 eggs
1. Heat water in a large pot. When the water begins to boil, add vinegar.
2. Stir the water quickly in one direction using a spoon or spatula to create a circular movement.
3. Gently crack the eggs into a container then gently slide them into the water. When the water begins to boil again, adjust the heat to low and cook for 3 to 4 minutes depending on your preference. Occasionally stir the water to avoid the egg sticking to the bottom of the pan.
4. When the eggs are ready, move them to a bowl full of cold water, and then lay them onto a tray lined with kitchen paper towels. Pat them down to remove the excess water.
5. This is the link to the eggs benedict recipe from my blog Amazing Eggs Benedict.
★If you are interested in Japanese cuisine then check out my other articles in the Washoku.Guide!