Arrange your pancakes by adding bananas and blueberries.
I introduced 4 types of pancakes in the past.
Make your very own fruity pancakes using any of these recipes above!
Banana Pancake with Blueberries
· Ingredients for the batter from any of the pancake recipes below.
· Thinly sliced bananas
· Butter (for cooking)
· Butter, whipped cream, maple syrup, or anything else you like on your pancake
1. Make the pancake batter by following the instructions on the pancake recipe you chose.
2. Use a ladle to pour a serving of the pancake mix into the buttered pan. Keep the heat low to medium.
3. Add bananas.
4. Add blueberries.
5. When bubbles start to appear on surface, flip it over and cook for an additional 1 to 2 minutes.
6. You could keep the pancakes in the oven at around 180 °F to keep them warm while the rest is still cooking. Don't leave them in the oven for too long or else they will dry up!
7. Serve with butter, whipped cream, and/or maple syrup.