Learn how to make this perfect holiday biscotti. Dip it in your espresso and enjoy this wonderful time of the year!
Biscotti with Pistachio and Cranberry
· 2 cups (480 to 500cc) of all-purpose flour
· 1 and ½ teaspoon of baking powder
· ⅔ cup (160cc) of granulated sugar
· 8 tablespoons of unsalted butter, room temperature
· ¼ teaspoon of salt
· 2 eggs
· 1 tablespoon of brandy
· 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
· ⅔ cup (160cc) of pistachio
· ⅔ cup (160cc) of cranberry
1. Preheat oven to 350°F (180 ℃ lace the dough on the bato the ).
2. Combine butter, granulated sugar, and salt. Mix well with electric hand mixer.
3. Add brandy, vanilla extract, and eggs and mix.
4. In a separate bowl, mix flour and baking powder. Add the flour mix into step 3). Mix everything together with an electric hand mixer.
5. Add pistachio and cranberry and mix using a spatula.
6. Place the dough on a baking pan with parchment paper. Shape the dough into a size of 14inX3in.
7. Place the pan in the oven and bake for 30 to 40min until the biscotti block turn golden brown.
8. Let the biscotti block cool down. Cut into ½ width and continue to bake for an additional 15-20min.
9. Let the biscotti cool on a rack. Once it cools down, serve.
★If you are interested in Japanese cuisine then check out my other articles in the Washoku.Guide!