Arrange your pancakes by adding blueberries!!
I introduced 4 types of pancakes in the past.
Make your very own blueberry pancakes using any of these recipes above!
· Ingredients for the batter from any of the pancake recipes below.
· Butter (for cooking)
· Butter, whipped cream, maple syrup, or anything else you like on your pancake
1. Make the pancake batter by following the instructions on the pancake recipe you chose.
2. Use a ladle to pour a serving of the pancake mix into the buttered pan. Keep the heat low to medium. Put some blueberries on top.
3. When bubbles start to appear on surface, flip it over and cook for an additional 1 to 2 minutes.
4. You could keep the pancakes in the oven at around 180 °F to keep them warm while the rest is still cooking. Don't leave them in the oven for too long or else they will dry up!
5. Serve with butter, whipped cream, and/or maple syrup.