This blueberry sauce would come in handy for breakfast! Simply pour it over your pancakes, waffles, cheesecakes, or even on a plain yogurt. You can use either fresh blueberries or frozen ones.
· 100 grams of blueberries
· 2 tablespoons of brown sugar
· 1 slice of lemon
1. Place the blueberries in a pot. Add the brown sugar and mix using a spatula.
2. Add the slice of lemon and turn on the heat.
3. Once it starts the boil, turn down the heat to low. Boil down until the sauce thickens.
4. Pour it over your pancake, waffle, cheesecake, yogurt, or anything you like!