You won’t be disappointed with my famous savory Italian meatballs recipe!
These are meatballs you could serve as meatball spaghetti, meatball sub, or simply on it own with maybe a glass of beer!
- 1/2lb of ground beef & 1/2lb of ground pork mix, or 1lb of ground pork
- 1 egg
- 120cc or 1/2 cup of bread crumbs
- 60cc or 1/4cup of milk
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 2 teaspoon of brown sugar
- a pinch of nutmeg
- a pinch of pepper
- 120cc or 1/2 cup of powdered Parmesan cheese
- fair amount of minced Italian parsley (the more the better)
- oil for frying
1. Soak the bread crumbs into milk.
2. In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients well including 1.)
3. Take a portion of meat in hand and roll between palms to make a ball shape. Fry and let the oil drain on a rack.
4. Serve as is, or make it a spaghetti and meatballs!