This breakfast sandwich with my homemade sausage patties is hands down the best breakfast menu! I prefer using English muffins but feel free to choose your favorite kind of bread. Here is the link to the recipe for Breakfast Sausage Patties.
· 4 breakfast sausage patties (recipe:Breakfast Sausage Patties)
· 4 eggs
· 4 slices of cheese
· 4 English muffins, or any kind of bread (plain, croissant, etc…)
· butter or margarine
· salt and pepper
1. Cook the sausage patties (recipe:Breakfast Sausage Patties). Once the sausage patties are cooked, place slices of cheese on top.
2. Slice the English muffins in half, toast, and spread butter or margarine.
3. Cook eggs, preferably sunny side up.
4. Place the sausage patty and egg on each muffin and season with salt and pepper.
5. Place the other half of the muffin on top and serve!