Try this breakfast sausage patties with fresh herbs. These are my kids favorite! Sometimes I make extra and freeze it for busy mornings. If you only have dry herbs instead of fresh ones, cut the herb portion in half.
Breakfast Sausage Patties
(Makes 8 patties)
· 450g of ground pork
· 1 teaspoon of salt
· ½ teaspoon of pepper
· 1 and ½ teaspoon of brown sugar
· 1 teaspoon of finely chopped fresh sage
· 1 teaspoon of finely chopped fresh thyme
· ¼ teaspoon of finely chopped fresh rosemary
· ¼ teaspoon of nutmeg
· 80cc of bread crumbs
· 60cc of milk
1. Soak bread crumbs in milk. Finely chop sage, thyme, and rosemary.
2. Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix well using your hand.
3. Divide the mixture into 8 sausage patties.
4. Cook the sausage patties over medium heat until it’s completely cooked through. (use a lid to cook faster).
5. Serve with eggs and/or toast!