This is another one of my favorite quiche recipe in addition to the Quiche Lorraine I posted previously. The ricotta cheese and spinach combination is very delicious but feel free to substitute with any vegetables or cheese you like! If you like to make your own quiche crust, follow my recipe on the Quiche Lorraine post (link:Quiche Lorraine) or simply use a frozen pie sheet from the store to save some time.
Fresh Spinach and Ricotta Cheese Quiche
· 1 bundle of spinach (about 250g), boiled
· 100cc of ricotta cheese
· 3 eggs
· 80cc of milk
· 100cc of heavy cream
· ½ teaspoon of salt
· a pinch of pepper
· 100cc of Parmesan cheese
· quiche dough, homemade or frozen (Quiche Tart Recipe)
1. Bake the tart dough by following the instructions. (Homemade Quiche Tart Recipe)
2. Preheat oven to 180C°or 350F°.
3. In a bowl, combine eggs, milk, heavy cream, salt, pepper, and Parmesan cheese.
4. Cut the boiled spinach into 1 inch length and squeeze it using your hands to remove excess water. Fill the baked tart crust with spinach and top it with ricotta cheese.
5. Pour the egg mix in the crust.
6. Top the quiche with extra Parmesan cheese (if you have extra) and bake in the oven for 25-30min.
7. Place it on a cooling rack and let it cool down for over 15min before cutting. Then serve.