Start your morning right by increasing your stamina with steak and eggs! The minute steak will cook fast so it works perfectly for the busy mornings.
Steak and Eggs for Breakfast
· 4 slices of minute steak
· 8 eggs
· any kind of vegetables to serve on the side
· salt and pepper
1. Sprinkle good amount of salt and pepper on the steak. Heat up a pan and add some butter. Cook the steak.
2. Cook the steak for few minutes each side.
3. Cook the eggs the way you like. (I usually do sunny side up).
4. Serve on a plate or skillet with toast and vegetables.
★If you are interested in Japanese cuisine then check out my other articles in the Washoku.Guide!