The smell and the flavor of coconut are very appetizing. Try this simple and warm soup for your breakfast.
Kale, Potato, and Minced Pork Soup
· 300g of potatoes (1 to 1 and a ½ potatoes)
· 100g of minced pork (ground pork)
· 800cc of water
· 1 consommé cube
· ¾ teaspoon of salt
· a pinch of pepper
· 1 tablespoon of coconut oil or canola oil
1. Slice the potatoes thin. Pealing the skin is optional.
2. Cut the kale into bit-sized pieces.
3. Heat up coconut oil (canola oil) in a pot.
4. Cook the minced pork and sprinkle pepper.
5. Once the pork starts to turns brown, add potatoes. Stir-fry for a minute until potatoes are coated with oil.
6. Add kale and stir-fry for 1 to 2 minutes until kale is coated with oil.
7. Add water and consommé and salt.
8. Place a lid on the pot and cook until the potatoes are cooked through.
★If you are interested in Japanese cuisine then check out my other articles in the Washoku.Guide!