Egg Florentine is similar to my Amazing Eggs Benedict recipe except sautéed spinach is used instead of ham. I personally love this for my breakfast.
· 600g of spinach
· ½ tablespoon of butter
· a pinch of salt
· a pinch of pepper
· 1 poached egg, click on the link How to Make Poached Eggs
· some hollandaise sauce, click on the link Amazing Eggs Benedict
· ½ or 1 English muffin
1. Sauté spinach with butter. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Make poached egg. Click on the link for recipe→ How to Make Poached Eggs
3. Make Hollandaise sauce. Click on the link for recipe→ Amazing Eggs Benedict
4. Toast English muffin and place it on a plate, add spinach and poached egg on top and drizzle some Hollandaise sauce.
5. Season with a little bit of pepper and serve.