This is the most delicious way to enjoy your soft boiled eggs. The truffle oil harmonizes the egg yolk so well.
Soft Boiled Eggs with Truffle Oil
· 2 soft boiled eggs
· some good quality salt
· some pepper
· some truffle oil
· 4 to 6 asparagus, boiled
· 1 to 2 slices of toast with butter
1. Make soft boiled eggs. Boil water in a pan, put cold eggs in the pan and boil for 6 min. Let the eggs rest in cold water for 3 to 4 minutes.
2. Cut the top part of the egg with a dinner knife. Be careful not to tilt the egg because the egg yolk will drip.
3. Place the egg on a egg cup holder and season with salt and pepper. Drizzle a little bit of truffle oil on top.
4. Enjoy your soft boiled egg by dipping asparagus and/or toast in the egg yolk.
5. Put some butter on your toast and cut them thin so it’s easy to dip.
★If you are interested in Japanese cuisine then check out my other articles in the Washoku.Guide!