For your health and beauty, try this tomato and avocado salad. I usually serve with toast and hard boiled eggs on the side for breakfast.
Tomato and Avocado Salad
· 3 tomatoes
· 2 avocados
· ½ to ¾ teaspoon of kosher salt
· a pinch of pepper
· ½ of lemon, freshly squeezed into juice
· 3 tablespoons of extra virgin oil
· 3 to 5 leaves of basil, hand-torn
1. Cut tomatoes and avocados into bite-sized pieces.
2. Mix all the ingredients together.
★If you are interested in Japanese cuisine then check out my other articles in the Washoku.Guide!