Fun international Japanese-Mexican fusion idea! Cut it small for an appetizer or big for lunch and dinner. Add my Addictive Corn Salsa to the Teriyaki Chicken Quesadilla to really get the full experience. Guacamole and sour ream will always go well together too. I hope you enjoy this 2-country collaboration!
Teriyaki Chicken Quesadilla
· 2 pounds of Teriyaki chicken (Recipe: Terrific Teriyaki Chicken)
· 10 corn or flour tortillas
· 12oz of blend shredded Mexican cheese
· some vegetable oil
1. Make Teriyaki chicken. Follow recipe from Terrific Teriyaki Chicken.
2. Heat oil in a frying pan. Lay one tortilla on the frying pan and sprinkle the shredded Mexican blend cheese on top of it.
3. Separate the chicken into five equal portions and use one portion for each Quesadilla. Spread it evenly across the tortilla.
4. Sprinkle more shredded Mexican blend cheese over the chicken and place the other tortilla on top.
5. Once the bottom of the tortilla turns golden brown, flip it over and grill the other side. Place it on a cutting board and cut it into slices of your desired size.
★If you are interested in Japanese cuisine then check out my other articles in the Washoku.Guide!