The tanginess from the whole grain mustard and the sweetness from the brown sugar make this salad very addicting. Serving together with toast or hard-boiled eggs will be great for breakfast.
Addictive Mushroom and Tomato Salad
· 6 mushrooms
· 8 grape tomatoes
· 6 pieces of any leafy greens
Whole Grain Mustard Dressing
· 1 tablespoon of whole grain mustard
· 1 to 2 teaspoons of brown sugar
· a pinch of salt
· 2 tablespoons of olive oil
1. Cut the tomatoes and mushrooms in half. Cut the greens into bite size pieces.
2. Mix all the dressing ingredients in a bowl.
3. Pour the dressing over the vegetables.
4. Toss the salad and serve.