This grilled cheese sandwich, crispy and toasted on the outside and cheesy in the middle, will satisfy your craving! Click on the link for Classic Tomato Soup recipe to serve on the side.
Classic Grilled Cheese Sandwich
· 2 loaf of bread
· 1 teaspoon of mayonnaise
· 1 slice of cheese
· a pinch of pepper
· ½ tablespoon of butter
1. Spread ½ teaspoon mayonnaise on each bread.
2. Heat up butter on a frying pan. Take one loaf of bread and place it on the pan mayonnaise-side-down.
3. Place cheese on top and season with pepper.
4. Place the other loaf of bread mayonnaise-side-up.
5. Once the bottom turns brown, flip it over and cook the other side until it browns.
6. Cut in half and serve with tomato soup. Click on the link for Classic Tomato Soup recipe.
★If you are interested in Japanese cuisine then check out my other articles in the Washoku.Guide!