I get a lot of compliments from family and friends on my scrambled eggs. Try this recipe!
Basic Scrambled Eggs
· 5 eggs
· 1 teaspoon of consommé
· 2 tablespoons of heavy cream or milk
· a pinch of black pepper
· ½ tablespoon of butter or vegetable oil
1. Melt butter on a frying pan.
2. In a bowl, crack the eggs and add consommé, heavy cream, black pepper. Mix well.
3. Continue to heat up the pan until it’s hot enough to sizzle when you pour a little bit of egg. Pour all the egg mix in.
4. Let it rest for few seconds.
5. Stir the eggs from the outside in a circle and work your way inwards. Repeat.
6. Once the eggs are half way cooked, turn off the heat. This will make the eggs fluffier. The eggs will still cook without the heat on. Serve.
★If you are interested in Japanese cuisine then check out my other articles in the Washoku.Guide!