Kids favorite scrambled egg sandwich. Adding spinach and cheese makes this sandwich very nutritious.
Scrambled Egg Sandwich with Spinach and Cheese
· Egg mix from Basic Scrambled Eggs
· Spinach, boiled and cut into bite sized pieces or baby spinach
· 3 to 4 tablespoons of cheese
· 4 butter rolls
· margarine or butter
1. Make egg mix by following instruction until step 2 from Basic Scrambled Eggs.
2. Stir-fry the spinach.
3. Add cheese to the egg mix from 1). Pour it over the frying pan with spinach and make scrambled eggs.
4. Cut the butter roll open and toast them. Spread margarine or butter.
5. Put the scrabbled eggs in each roll and serve.