Use fresh corn for this gourmet corn soup. It’s very smooth, creamy and addicting!
Check out the other 3 corn soup recipes I’ve posted in the past.
Creamy Fresh Corn Soup
· 4 fresh corn
· 4 table spoons of butter
· 4 tablespoons of all-purpose flour
· 1,100 to 1,200cc of milk
· 200cc of heavy cream
· a pinch of salt
· a pinch of pepper
1. Shred the corn off the cob.
2. Melt butter in a pot and sauté the shredded corn.
3. Once the corn is evenly coated with butter, sift the flour in the pot and sauté for few minutes.
4. Add milk a little at a time.
5. Stir continually to avoid burn. Let it simmer until the soup starts to thicken.
6. Once the corn softens, smooth out the soup by using a blender.
7. Strain the soup. Use a clean cloth to wrap and squeeze out the rest of the soup.
8. Put the strained soup back into the pot and turn on the heat. Add heavy cream and season with salt and pepper. Add more milk if necessary.
★If you are interested in Japanese cuisine then check out my other articles in the Washoku.Guide!