Just a simple all time favorite BLT sandwich but I’m in love with my mayonnaise with yogurt sauce.
Classic BLT Sandwich
· 4 slices of toast
· 8 to 10 pieces of bacon
· 2 to 4 sliced tomatoes
· some lettuce
· 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise
· 1 tablespoon of plain yogurt
· a pinch of salt and pepper
1. Cook the bacon until crispy.
2. Wash the lettuce and let it dry.
3. Prepare the tomato slices. ( about 5 to 7mm slices)
4. Mix the mayonnaise, yogurt, salt and pepper.
5. On a toast, place lettuce, tomatoes and bacon. Dress with the mayonnaise mix.
6. Place another toast on top and stick a toothpick to keep them all in place. Cut the sandwich in half or in four. Serve.
★If you are interested in Japanese cuisine then check out my other articles in the Washoku.Guide!