These delicious and flavorful blueberry muffins are very moist and tender. A perfect snack or even perfect for breakfast!
Blueberry Yogurt Muffin
(Serves 12 muffins)
· 500cc + 1 tablespoon of all-purpose flour
· 400cc of blueberries
· 1 tablespoon of baking powder
· ¼ teaspoon of baking soda
· ¼ teaspoon of salt
· 200 to 250cc of brown sugar
· 1 teaspoon of zest lemon
· 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence
· 2 eggs
· 300cc of plain yogurt
· 8 tablespoons of unsalted butter, melted
3. In a separate bowl, mix yogurt, eggs, sugar, lemon zest, vanilla essence, and unsalted butter until it becomes a smooth liquid.
4. Divide into 2 or 3 times to add powder from 2) into the liquid 3) and mix lightly each time.
6. Line one 12-cup mini muffin tin with cupcake liners. Use an ice cream scooper (if you have one) to scoop the batter into the liners.
7. Place the tin in the oven and bake for 25 to 30 minutes. Stick a toothpick into the center and if your toothpick comes out clean, it’s done. Remove from oven.
8. Let the muffin cool down in the tin for 2 to 3 minutes. Remove the muffin from the tin and let it cool down on a rack.
★If you are interested in Japanese cuisine then check out my other articles in the Washoku.Guide!