This is a very easy salad that can be added as another side dish to your menu. Tuna in olive oil is the key to this yummy salad.
Simple Carrot and Tuna Salad
· 8oz (226g) of carrots, shredded
· 1 can of tuna in olive oil
· a pinch of salt
· a pinch of pepper
· 3 tablespoons of sliced almond
1. Put the shredded carrots in a bowl. Add tuna including the olive oil and mix together.
2. Add sliced almond and mix together.
3. Season with salt and pepper.
★If you are interested in Japanese cuisine then check out my other articles in the Washoku.Guide!