Try my famous Addictive Potato Salad with dill. Dill makes this potato salad extra tasty!
Addictive Potato Salad with Dill
· 4 potatoes
· 1 to 2 sticks of celery (depending on the size add extra)
· ½ of onion
· 3 to 4 boiled eggs
· 100cc of mayonnaise (preferably Japanese mayo)
· some dill
1. Cut the potatoes into bite sized pieces. Place the potatoes in a pot. Add enough water to cover the potatoes. Add about 1 teaspoon of salt. Let it boil until the potatoes are soft. Once if softens, drain the water and heat up just the potatoes in the same pot until the water evaporates.
2. Finely chop the celery and onion.
3. Chop the boiled eggs into ½ an inch cube.
4. Combine and mix everything in a bowl and add mayonnaise. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Finely chop dill and add to the bowl, and mix.
★If you are interested in Japanese cuisine then check out my other articles in the Washoku.Guide!